ABJ Community Services, Inc. develops and provides innovative training, educational and preventative services, and human services that enable youth and adults to become independent and productive co-creators of their destiny. Our aim is also to impact policies that can enhance and improve the quality of life for the people we serve.
Our long term vision is to expand to become an internationally connected organization with the strong ability to meet the needs of people globally. Grounded in a sense of kinship, cohesive teamwork, and quality service, the organization is comprised of highly skilled professionals who specialize in delivering a range of well-coordinated and comprehensive services. The philosophy is that a person without hope can achieve renewed hope upon the receipt of caring and supportive services. This belief has helped shape the organization into a vital resource for those in need of care.
The ABJ team is committed to:
- Providing on-going leadership within the community
- Engaging people in need of care by creating a quality environment in a non-intrusive manner
- Maintaining a participatory planning process to all constituents and stakeholders
- Providing services and business in an ethical and professional manner
- Implementing programs or establishing collaborations to address consumer needs
- Treating consumers with respect
- Participating in the revitalization of the community and its residents
Services include Foster/Kinship Programming, Employment Training and Placement, Food Pantry and Clothing Distribution, Substance Abuse Counseling and Treatment, Behavioral Health, and Substance Abuse Prevention.